Wallace cititraining runs a finger printing service to help you with your exam application or transfer to another firm. Our fingerprints are accepted by FINRA and the NFA.
If you would like to be fingerprinted (and by the way it’s more pleasant via us than going to a police station), please note the following:
- It takes around 20 mins.
- It’s at our offices in Spitalfields (a 5 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station).
- Please bring along your current passport + one other form of ID.
- It costs £100 per person, inclusive of three sets of fingerprint cards, which we will provide you with. If necessary, further sets can also be supplied at £25 for each additional one.
- Payment by cash or card is fine, receipts supplied.
- To make an appointment (we need to know to expect you) call Kate Hagan on 020 7379 0504.
- We are unable to guarantee perfect prints. Sometimes the regulator rejects prints if they are too heavy. If they are rejected we will charge you to do them again.
- We also offer external fingerprinting appointments, whereby we can come direct to you. Sometimes firms have several people who require prints taken, in which case this can be a cost effective option. Or if someone in a position of seniority is on a punishing schedule and needs prints taken quickly, it affords them the convenience of never even having to leave their own office. This service is charged at a minimum of ten people – for more information please call or email.
- You don’t have to be fingerprinted before sitting an exam but if you are and you send all the paperwork off together, it helps – please call for more info on 020 7379 0504.